Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 19 2015 update: Takes More than It Gives

Hiya. Okay, so usually there's at least one new thing with the updates right? Well, with this one, there's only one non yearly update. Don't let the Adventures logo fool you. No new adventure either. This is pretty much just a way to introduce a new pet and make it look like a bigger deal than it is.


Ah, yes, pet ponies. Kinda look like the things you would see on a girly MLP parody huh? Still, they are cute. But not as cute as the journal suggests, in my opinion. I mean, compare the pony and the lion.
 
 
 
I mean, yeah, the eyes are cute, but that little tongue! It's mega cutsies!
 
Alright. Enough weirdness. Back to the point.

 
And, there it is. The taking. Thanks AJ! Love ya!

 
Thank you for reminding me that one of my favourite parties is leaving.

 
I suppose we get more den stuff soon?
Do you guys ever get the feeling that the whole voting thing is rigged? I mean, I know so many people who voted for the space ship one, but we got this. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?
 

2 comments:

  1. AGAIN? THE FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL IS NOT A PARTY. NEITHER IS LUCKY CLOVERS. THEY'RE ADVENTURES BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE ADVENTURE GLITCH, WHEN YOU TYPE 'XD' IT GOES LIKE 'Who has a cork?'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what? I didn't know all the adventures did that, I thought it was just Return of the Phantoms. And whaaat? They had that at the Friendship Festival? That's so weird wow

      Delete

Be nice, or be:
mocked by Sherlock, laughed at by Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and, Tom Hiddleston, Hulk smashed, eaten by Smaug and exterminated.